Here are our "Bumblebees"

Buzz Buzz!
This is the first year in Tim and I's seven years of marriage that we've had trick or treaters. I loved it! It was so fun to have the doorbell ring and to see all the fun costumes. In past years it always felt like something was missing. This year it made our Halloween complete. Xavier got so excited every time our doorbell would ring. He'd jump up and shout "It's another trick or treater!"
We visited some houses, but not too many. After a trunk or treat and the Mars Fall Fest we had plenty of candy to go around. Plus, after about 6 houses Xavier said, "Let's go home so I can eat my candy!" I wasn't going to argue.
My snuggle bug.
What I didn't realize is that Xavier was a little smarter than me and Tim. He realized why should he go to so much work walking around the neighborhood and saying trick or treat when there was an entire bowl of candy at home?
Happy Haunting everyone!
2 comments:
well, beautiful family, after weeks of blog neglect, I caught up on all your great postings. What fun to see all the photos, and read about your news. Thank you so much for keeping us up to date. I'm so glad we were able to visit with you over the summer. It enables me to picture where you are when we see the photos. Looking forward to Thanksgiving.
Love, Mom
I agree with Xavier! One year Matt and I eventually turned our light off (we weren't getting that many trick-or-treaters anyway) and finished off the bowl of candy!
Love the bees!
Post a Comment