The Stats are in...
Gavin weighs 16 lbs. 9.5 oz.
26 1/2 inches long
Our little Gavin is a super duper baby! He loves it when I make a pig sound and he laughs at his big brother all the time. He loves playing with rattles, blocks, and his very hungry caterpillar toy. His squeals of excitement always make me laugh. When he wakes up in the middle of the night and I come in his room his cries instantly turn to smiles, squeals, and lots of excited kicking. I wish I could be that happy at 4 am.
When Gavin got his 4 month shots he cried more when I set him on the crinkly paper covering the exam table than he did when he got his shots. The first shot they gave him he didn't even cry. The second one he let out a cry for about 4 seconds and was fine after that. It was incredible how calm he was.
Gavin is close to rolling, but not yet. He scoots around in circles when he's on his belly and he'll scoot forward and backward when he's lying on his back. I'm sure once he starts rolling there will be no stopping him. He is getting good at holding toys and puts everything in his mouth.
We are so delighted to learn all about Gavin and life is a joy when he is in the room!
3 comments:
SO stinkin' cute! :)
Oh my goodness- too precious. I just want to squeeze him!!
The mental image I have of you making pig noises is too funny!
Post a Comment