Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snow bunnies

This week for the past two years is always my least favorite. Why? Because after having Tim home for almost a month and enjoying lots of family time, he is now back at school and life has returned to normal. Not to say I don't like a routine and a normal schedule, but I'm just in a rut. It takes me just a little bit to get back to life after the holidays. Today I miss my hubby. Today I was looking at some pictures from the break and saw these two. I am so lucky to have a great husband that wants to spend time with us when he's not studying, working, or in class. Xavier is so lucky to have a dad who loves and adores him.



Our first venture in the snow in 2009.



Xavier loves the snow as much as he loves the water! His excitement for everything is contagious.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You guys beat us to it! We've been waiting to play in the snow until Skyler is finally better! Our plan is to go sledding Thurs, when it finally warms up, before the snow melts!

The Lindsays said...

I feel the same way...not that McKay has a big break, but it's just sad when all the decorations come down, all the parties are over, the festivities have passed, and it's cold, depressing winter! I always go into a funk for a couple of weeks after the holidays. Wish we were together!

Aubreydoll said...

It always takes me at least a week to adjust back to regular life, too!