Tim's little sister Mary is a Freshman at State this year, so we've had the chance of seeing her quite often. We try to have her over for dinner as much as we can and we have loved having her around. Last week we had her over for dinner and on a whim Tim wanted to make caramel corn. This isn't too eventful, but the picture below looked hilarious to me as I was watching it happen.
When I walked into the kitchen I saw both of them bending over digging in brown bags. To me it looked like they were digging in the trash. What they were really doing was mixing the caramel with the popcorn and nuts. Tim made enough for probably 30 people, that's why it couldn't be mixed in a regular bowl. If this doesn't sound funny to you, I guess you had to be there. We sure had a good laugh. Fun times!
The finished product! Yum yum! I failed to get a picture of the kitchen afterwards, but it looked like popcorn had exploded all over the floor and counters. All for a good cause.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
That's hilarious! Mixing the popcorn in paper bags?! How many people did Tim think you guys had over?! Haha!
Post a Comment