Xavier is constantly surprising me with his imagination. Everything in our house is instantly transformed into all sorts of things when Xavier gets a hold of them. This morning our salad spinner became the steering wheel to a blimp. His bed became a submarine. And in this picture he wanted to be a hermit crab. I don't even remember what I was doing at the time, but when I turned around he said "Mom, look I'm a red hermit crab!" Every time I get ready to cook a meal he's instantly at my heels pulling out every pan we own and making some type of soup. If I even get near the pans he says, "Don't touch mom! I'm cooking."
Since we are in the house a lot during these long winter months I'm glad he can use his imagination so he doesn't get bored. It is quite entertaining for me to watch his personality shine. He sure is my sunshine bug.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
That kid is hilarious!! He's got the wildest imagination, I think it's awesome!
Post a Comment