Those of you who don't know Tim is a huge Jelly Belly fan. He loves to eat Hot Tamales and Jelly Belly jelly beans more than any other candy. So we couldn't leave California without touring their factory. Unfortunately we couldn't take pictures while we were in the factory, but we now know what it takes to make the delicious jelly belly jelly bean. I now have a new favorite flavor- Pomegranate. The Mint Mint Chocolate Chip takes a close second place.
This was the first Jelly Belly mosaic made. Did you know that Ronald Reagan had to eat Jelly Belly's before starting any of his meetings and when he was president he always had a bowl on his desk. They have a ton of other mosaics hanging throughout the factory. The most popular being a Jelly Belly mosaic of Elvis.
Mr. Jelly Belly
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
4 comments:
I'm so glad you went there! I really want to try your two favorite flavors--they sound awesome.
Mmmmm, did you bring some home for me??? :) I got such a kick out of Xavier singing take me out to the ballgame all day before you guys left!
Wahoo!!! I'm sooo jealous! I was wondering if you were going to get to go there:) I've been to the outside only... got lost, took way too long to get there, and it was closed by the time we did:( I could only imagine what was inside!! Ryan (karin's hubby) always brought us back some bags of belly flops when he went home during the good old college days! Glad you guys had a great time!! Yummy!!!!!!
How cool! And they have pomegranate now?! I am SO into pomegranate!!
Post a Comment