Today we celebrate our 6th year as husband and wife. When I think of the last six years I realize just how much we have experienced together. Life has been such an adventure with you my dear. We dated long distance for 8 months, we finished college together, we started our first careers together, we've traveled to some great places, we have moved 4 times, we have had one amazing little boy, and we have so many memories to cherish. You bring out the best in me and you make me smile every day. You've encouraged me to be a better person and try new things. I am grateful that I took that leap of faith and moved to Michigan. The Lord sent me to find you. Here is to 6 happy years and a bright future ahead. I love growing old with you.
All my love,
Ashley
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
7 comments:
Awe. Thanks hun!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!! you guys are the best ever:) I'm so glad that the Lord sent you to find Tim as well! Where would we be without you two?? Love you guys!!!
You two are so cute! Happy anniversary! We can't wait to see you guys again soon!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Seems like just yesterday that Tim was all giddy and googly eyed about the gorgeous Ms. Ashley Schiffman...where does time go? Happy Anniversary!
You guys are an amazing couple. Happy Anniversary! It was so fun to see Tim all excited the first time he met you after that dance or something.
Happy Anniversary!!! Can't wait until you guys get back!
Post a Comment