Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oakland Temple




After buying about 4 lbs. of Jelly Bellies (Tim had to stock up) we decided to make our way over to the Oakland Temple. It is so beautiful and the view is amazing. You can see the city of Oakland from where the temple sits. Xavier said, "It's mamma's temple!" Not quite, but I'm definitely grateful to be able to enter a place that is so beautiful and amazing. I'm grateful to look at any temple and know that Tim and I got married in the temple and our family is sealed for time and all eternity. What a huge blessing!

4 comments:

Linz said...

It's so beautiful! And how often do you get to see a temple surrounded by palm trees? Awesome.

Kendra said...

So BEAUTIFUL!! i love this one:) Karin and Ryan got married there. LOVE all the palm trees:) MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TODAY!! don't know why, just do:) have fun!!!! love ya!

Aubreydoll said...

Those are some beautiful pictures, what a great day!

Anonymous said...

My sister got married in the Oakland Temple. It is absolutely beautiful. So glad you had the chance to see it.