
Xavier and I made shape shamrocks and decorated them with all sorts of green things.
For lunch we ate shamrock melts and had green veggies on the side.
For dinner we ate an old fashioned Irish Stew filled with lots of potatoes, cabbage, corned beef, and carrots. I've never cooked corned beef before, but Tim was a fan. Yum! Yum!
To top off our green day Tim rode the bus to and from school and I didn't drive our car. We even took a walk to the park. It was almost 70 degrees today!! :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
2 comments:
Wow...you went all out! That picture of you guys all together, holy cow Xavier looks big!
What fun ideas, you are so creative! Xavier has an awesome mom :) Poor X, I hope he's feeling better cuz we sure miss you guys:) We should go walking one of these days.
Post a Comment