
Myla liked her food in her hair more than she liked it in her mouth. :)
This is the only picture me and Ally are in together. Duh me, I totally forgot to get some more pics of me and her together.
Ally, Eric, and Myla. What a pretty family.
Xavier always has Tim hold him up like he is in this picture at home. Xavier always tries to touch the ceiling and says "Reach for it! Reach for it!" This was even better because water was involved.
We visited a cool indoor arborettum next to the Children's Museum. Xavier loved the water rainbows. The best part about this picture is the girl in the background- is she scared? annoyed? disgusted? or wondering what kind of parents we are letting our child do such a thing? You decide.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! You look so cute in all the pictures! Good for you guys for getting out and doing some fun things. I need to go to Chicago sometime...
I'm glad that you guys had such a good time. Spring Breaks rule!!! Wish we could have coordinated our trips to Chicago! We miss you guys. Hopefully we'll know something about where we will be moving too soon. We'll keep you updated. Congrats on the internship!
Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun...minus the sickness?! I'm glad you guys got some fun time together, I know Ally was happy about it!
Post a Comment