



I feel like we had more events to attend for Valentine's than Christmas. Needless to say I'm sugar cookied out! We had a special Valentine preschool last week. My friend Emily did a great job teaching the kids the letters L and V and heart. We decorated Valentine boxes, passed out Valentines, and played musical hearts. It was a lot of fun.
We also had a special Valentine playgroup for our church where the kids passed out Valentines and frosted cookies. Xavier was more interested in the lollipops and the basketball hoops to do much decorating of his bag, but he still had a lot of fun.
The MBA S3 Association also hosted a family Valentine party. He frosted lots of cookies and really loved the M&M's. I think Xavier had enough sugar to last him the rest of the year. He had a blast and met a couple new friends.
We hope you all enjoyed your Valentine's activities. We love you all heeps!
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
I'm so ticked that we missed the Valentine playgroup! Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment