Sunday, May 18, 2008

Xavier's New Tricks


These next couple weeks are going to be kind of busy with me finishing up with YW and getting us ready to move, so I might not get a chance to post. But I wanted to post something tonight before the hectic weeks begin.

I feel like Xavier is picking up new things every day now. Just this week he's learned what a lion says and what a snake says. He got some sunglasses for his birthday and the case they go in has snakes on them. We had read a book to X the night before with a snake in it and Tim kept making the "SSSSSSSSSSS" sound and X just kept laughing hysterically. When X picked up his sunglass case the next morning he made the "SSSSSSSS" sound because he knew they were snakes. He kept doing that all day when he'd see his sunglass case.
Xavier has also picked up the signs for bird, duck, stars, and milk this week. His new favorite word other than hi is cheese. He loves to eat cheese. His favorite things right now are flags, balloons, and boxes. Gosh I wonder why he likes boxes? Maybe because they're everywhere in our house. I can't wait to be settled once again.

6 comments:

The Lindsays said...

Oh Ashley, I so don't envy you. Moving is the biggest pain in the butt! I wish I were there to help. Have you found a place? What are your plans? Good luck with everything and keep us updated. LOVE YOU!

Aubreydoll said...

What a cutie! We can't wait until you guys get here. I think we'll be really close to you so we'll be expecting a call to come and help or even just to watch Xavier!

Holly,Jeff,Liberty said...

he's such a cutie! and so smart. you'll have to let us know when you get all settled in your new place so that we can come visit. It will be nice having you guys closer. love you guys! hope the move goes well!

Sarah said...

Good luck guys! Hope your move goes well. We moved with Claire when she was just a little younger than Xavier. It can be a challenge! We miss you guys. Aaron is thinking about MBA again so maybe we'll catch you in East Lansing before you're done, who knows...

Dave, Katie, Kam, Alli said...

AWW I love that little guy! I'm so happy you guys will be living so close soon. We can't wait.

Holly,Jeff,Liberty said...

thanks for the comments about the pictures from both of you:) she is definitely changing! she's getting big already! i can't wait until she gets big enough for her and xavier to play together.