


We finally had Xavier's big party this past weekend. Here are a few pictures of the decorations. I kept it pretty simple for his first. I just got a few balloons at the dollar store that said Little All-Star on them, which went perfect with the invitations I made. Then I hung a few streamers. I also put together an ABC book through Shutterfly.com that had pictures of Xavier doing different things that coincided with the alphabet. He loves looking at the pictures of himself. I also made a quick photo collage of some of my favorite pictures of Xavier from his first year. As a fun momento for Xavier, I had everyone that came to his party autograph a baseball. I'll try to post a pic of the ball and the invitation later.
I love the picture of Xavier looking up at the balloons. He was so intrigued by these floating objects. We still have them in the living room for him to play with. He has me hand him the balloon and then he'll let go so he can watch it float up to the ceiling. Then we do it over and over again until he's bored and moves onto something new.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
The party looks like it was so much fun. I wish we could have been there. I can't believe Xavier's already 1?! The memo board you made turned out super cute...how do you do it all...the photo book, the memo board, the cake, the invites....you are superwoman! Happy Birthday, again, Xavier!
Post a Comment