Saturday, February 18, 2012

Push Pop Party

Having a husband that works at a candy company is quite a dangerous thing sometimes. I am always complaining to him that we need to keep the candy (mainly chocolate) out of the house. I don't want my kids thinking they can have candy every day. And I work so hard to teach them healthy eating. Plus, for me, if it's there I will eat it. I have never been one to have to have chocolate. Now that it's readily available it's a little harder to resist.

Tim and I both enjoy our share of treats, chocolate is not our first choice. It is the fruity or chewy stuff that we like best. Nonetheless, I try my hardest to keep the candy eating to a minimum as best I can with "the candyman" in the house.

But, like father like sons. When they look this cute, it's hard not to resist the simple pleasure of a push pop.

2 comments:

Linz said...

ha ha ha! Cute picture! We have similar problems, Ash. Nate's area of General Mills involves lots of sweets!

Linz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.