Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day 2012!

I made my boys toast with a fried egg in the middle. For the drink, I made a berry smoothie. They devoured it!



Gavin loves his smoothies so much. Can you tell?

Gavin loves playing in his food more than eating it. Usually half of it ends on him or the floor by the time a meal is over. Clean up is not my favorite part of meals. Gavin decided to put the rest of his egg on his head. That must be where the term "egghead" comes from! Ha Ha!

Thanks to Pinterest I made these superhero Valentine's for Xavier's class. Xavier wrote each one of his friends names on the back. (yeah, some hidden writing practice that was fun!)
I got to help out with their class party too. The above photo is Xavier and one of his best buds, Bradley.
I think I like Valentine's day because my favorite color is red and there is lots of it here.
We passed out our Valentine's to all the kids, played musical chairs, went on a bear hunt, made a heart mouse craft, and ate some yummy goodies.
It was so fun to see Xavier in a school setting. He is one spectacular kid.
Here he is bringing home his bag of treasures.
One thing I love about my husband is that after knowing him for 10 years he still surprises me with flowers! He sent a delivery of a beautiful bouquet of flowers and made these sweet orange peel flowers. Every time he eats an orange he does this and I love it!

At the end of the day we had our traditional Valentine dinner of Chicken Parmesan, noodles with red sauce, and a salad on the side. I sure feel like one lucky lady to have 3 handsome boys to love.

0 comments: