Saturday, February 18, 2012

Apples and Affection

Winter is not my favorite season. The winter blues often set in if we are inside too much. We are usually inside because of sicknesses. February has been our month of sickness. But I'm trying to focus more on the positives. We have been pretty spoiled this winter. Only one major snow storm and that happened at the end of October. Temperatures have been averaging in the 40's. One thing I enjoy about having to stay home is staying in our pajamas all day. The second being snuggling on the couch together. I have always been a cuddle bunny and I'm glad that my boys (despite their immense levels of energy) love good cuddle time too.
Watching a show and munching on their apples.


Not sure what was happening when I snapped this one. Xavier and Gavin have quite the contrast of expressions on their faces. These two little munchkins make me smile!

0 comments: