Sunday, September 12, 2010

Football is Back

Fall is here and football is back. Saturdays are our favorite day of the week in the fall. Grilling, watching football, and cheering on our Spartans bring spirit and excitement to our weekends. To open the season we invited our friend Henry and his girlfriend Saji over for some BBQ and football fun. Best of all, Gavin has officially become the newest Richardson Spartan.


Game face on!


Will we be good this year? Gavin is a little nervous, but thinks they look promising


Gavin bleeds green.


Mommy, Daddy and Xavier have been singing the fight song to Gavin often. He's still a little overwhelmed, but I'm sure he'll be singing it at 1 1/2 like Xavier did.


2 for 2. Go Spartans!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooh, he gets my Spartan approval for sure! He's a little chunk just like Gracie. Actually, considering he's only 2 months, he might even be passing her! I love it! That was such a cute post for his two month mark. And I wish we could go see Eat, Pray, Love together too. I could use a girls' night, especially with my Ash!

Linz said...

Oh my gosh the "game face" is just too perfect! Future football player for sure!

Mom/Dad R. said...

Once again, thanks for keeping us updated on you and the "boys". Can't wait to see the little (or not so little :) guy in a few weeks. The zoo story was great, and I"m glad to see that X is drawing!! Fine motor skills and boys..not always and easy thing to achieve. Maybe he is developing his artistic skills like his dad.
Love you, Mom

Aubreydoll said...

Wow, that third picture is totally a Xavier face!!