After many attempts to get Xavier interested in coloring and drawing I sort of gave up for a little while. I did notice he loved drawing on chalkboards at church. Then I got him a magna doodle to try and spark his interest again. Then last Saturday he surprised me. I was bringing in the groceries and he spotted the big bucket of chalk in our garage. He's never drawn things that you could really tell were anything. At least until today! The picture above is his first person. He told me it was Henry (Tim's friend from school that hangs out at our place sometimes.) Then he drew himself next to Henry and a football. He couldn't get enough and drew more and more pictures. These are his jellyfish.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago

1 comments:
How sweet is that?? Bauer's finally starting to draw a little bit, I think school is changing him! Maybe I'll pull our chalk out and see what happens...
Post a Comment