I didn't have time to make a cute advent this year. Instead, I got a bunch of socks from Target's dollar bins and a few other places and put together a sock advent this year. I put a number on each sock, a scripture and treat or toy in each sock, and tadah- our Christmas advent. Xavier loves looking in the socks each day to see what's inside. And I'm happy it was so easy to put together.
I also got a bunch of Christmas books and wrapped each one. Every morning Xavier finds one under the tree. So we read our scripture and our Christmas story each day. Xavier's two favorites so far are the Grinch that Stole Christmas and Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. It's been so fun to introduce him to all these classics and we'll have our Christmas library for every year to come.
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
3 comments:
I love the socks, so cute! Megan has one made of old mittens that is similar and I've wanted to do something like it. Now I have another good idea! I also like the daily opening of a christmas book idea...you're such a good mom!
What a great idea!!
You always come of with such cute ideas!
Post a Comment