Thursday, December 24, 2009

Baby Gorilla

Listen to the video first and then read further....................






So there you have it! We are having a baby gorilla. I guess it's not too far fetched considering who I'm married too. He is quite the harry man. But if you haven't heard yet, we are expecting baby number 2. I am now 13 weeks along. We are so excited and feel that we have been blessed in so many ways this year. We can't wait for this little angel to join our family.

5 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

How funny!!! Congratulations!!!! We're so excited for you!

Linz said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! How was first trimester??

Stephanie said...

And all this time I've just been wondering if it's a boy or a girl, silly me!

Darn! You already saw the Princess and the Frog! We're planning on going next week, and were going to see if you guys wanted to come with us!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you! :)

The Lindsays said...

We are so excited for guys! Congratulations, again (on Tim's new job, too!)! Love you!