Xavier is eating flour. Forget pancakes or eggs, he decided that the flour was much more delectable.
Many of you may know that Xavier pretty much eats anything, even if it's not supposed to be eaten. Here are some of the things he has consumed, some on a regular basis. No matter what I do or say he is still constantly putting things in his mouth. Aaaarrrrgh! I wish he'd grow out of this phase already.
crayons
anything he finds on the floor
bark at the park
small tire pieces at the park
a light bulb (don't ask, long story)
flour
batting
cotton
mud
sand
paper
rubber bands
toilet paper
soap
eye shadow
finger paint
playdough
plastic
I even caught him nibbling on a battery he had taken out of one of our controllers.
On a more positive note he is an excellent eater of real food too. If I put normal kid favorites on his plate like hot dogs, macaroni, or the like, along with a side of veggies he will most likely eat the veggies first. There are many mornings when I don't get breakfast ready quick enough and he'll pull out a handful of carrots from the fridge to nibble on while he's waiting. He loves all fruit, peas, corn, peppers, broccoli, edamame, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers, and green beans. He'll even eat a salad here and there. I'm definitely grateful for his healthy food preferences.
I guess all I have to look forward to is that one day in the far distant future he will most likely give up the non-edible items and continue to have good eating habits.
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
3 comments:
Holy crap! Some interesting stuff on that list...I'd like to hear the story about the light bulb! I'm not surprised he loves the good stuff too, he's used to seeing his mommy eat 'em!
Haha, I love those pictures of him! He does always have something in his mouth, but light bulbs and batteries?! That kid is fearless!
I wish he'd teach Molly a thing or two about eating her veggies. It seems like veggies are a constant battle at our house.
Post a Comment