Well, it's official, I am now an MBA widow. The first 3 days of Tim's orientation have given me insight into what the next 2 years will be like. The first day Tim was gone from about 8 am to 7 pm. Then he had to come home and work on some homework until about 10 pm. Day 2 he left at about 8 am. I thought I'd have to go pick him up around 7 pm, but I never heard from him. At about 9 he called and said he had to go to the library with his team and would need me to pick him up around 11 pm. Well, the library was closed, so I had to take Xavier out of bed and pick him up around 10 pm. Day 3 he still isn't home and it's 11 pm. He called and said the soonest he'd be home is 1 am. Sigh. Tim is working so hard and I am proud of him. We sure miss him at home though. Thankfully there are weekends. We'll be spending lots of quality time together on Saturdays and Sundays. I am also grateful for the many wonderful friends and family we have close by. I don't think I would make it if I didn't have that. Since I'll probably see all of you more than I see Tim.
We LOVE YOU DADDY! We hope you do an AWESOME job on your presentation tomorrow.
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
8 comments:
Holy rippers...I'm kind of scared to enter that world. You have a great attitude though and it will all be worth it!
We're always here so just give us a call anytime!
Wow...it has already begun, huh?! I'm so glad you are coming out here soon. We'll definitely keep you company! Love you guys.
Alicia
Yeah, I'm counting the days until I go to Utah. The 14th can't come soon enough. We're excited to see you guys. Xavier will love flying in the "ee kay" translation, airplane.
Welcome to Grad School widow-hood. It stinks! Good luck and find a good support group, it's made all the difference for us.
(Hope)
Man oh man! What a trooper Tim is, and especially you! I am soooooooooo excited that you get to come play with us though!! Hopefully we can come play with you more too while you are a widow! Miss you guys, and good luck Tim!!! See you soon! Call me anytime if you're lonely!
I remember those days all too well. I feel for you, but I can promise that before you know it these two years will only be a memory. IT is worth it in the end, even if it doesn't feel like it while you are going through it. Call me anytime if you need to talk to someone who has been there and survived. :) love you chica!
You DO have a great attitude-and I'm here to hang out whenever you want! Ok, whenever you want minus working two nights a week and mututal one night a week....:) But we'll definitely hang out a lot!
Post a Comment