We have been married for five years today! Wow, I can't believe it's been that long. Every day with you is an adventure. I have so many wonderful memories from the last five years and I wouldn't change anything about my life. You have truly enriched every part of it. Moving to Michigan was the best decision I ever made. I love the way you make me laugh. I love the way you make Xavier laugh. Our home is full of love, laughter, and fun because of you. You are a wonderful husband who spoils me and Xavier too much. You are an amazing father to Xavier. You work so hard to provide for our family. Thank you for teaching me to be a better person every day. Thank you for being my eternal companion, my sweetheart, my best friend, my everything! I can't wait to begin this semester and this new chapter in our lives. We'll do it together and we'll be a stronger family because of it. Happy Anniversary. I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!
Ash
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
3 comments:
Aww, how sweet! Happy Anniversary you two!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Tim, thanks for being such a great husband to our sweet Ashley! We love you two.
I am glad you left the bubble too:) And I'm glad our little guy got to look like his mommy. Too bad for you he got my energy:) I am glad God sent you my way and I'm glad that we were both dorky enough to go to church dances.
Post a Comment