Xavier's new favorite word is DON'T. Yeah, I love it. Not really. I guess he's been quite the mischievous little guy lately and I've had to put him in time out quite frequently. So, I guess I've said don't more than ever and he has picked up on it. This was bound to happen sooner or later. He doesn't say no yet, so I'm sure that will soon follow.
One of MY favorite words that he says right now is LET'S GO! Every time we get ready to go out the door he yells this as loud as possible. He loves to go anywhere and everywhere, which is great for me. The other phrase I love of his is GO GREEN. Every morning when we take Tim to school Xavier will shout Go Green the entire time we drive through campus. It's great! He's got the best school spirit ever!
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
3 comments:
Not a fun day when they learn the word, "No!" or anything like it! Unfortunately how do you teach them the things that are off limits without teaching them those words?! What a fun stage. Cute as heck and mishievous as heck too. Can't wait to see you guys!
I wonder where he gets that great school spirit??? What a fun little guy to have around!
That little guy is one of the funniest kids ever! And I sure hope Bauer didn't contribute to the "don't" phase!
Post a Comment