
I finally took Xavier to the Aquatic Center that is by our house. He absolutely loved the frog slide. He spent most of the 2 1/2 hours going down it. 
A family whose husband will be in the MBA program with Tim moved in last week. They spent the night at our place their first night in town. Xavier and Asher have become fast friends. They love playing together.
Xavier has been working on his eating skills lately. He is getting better at the spoon. Most of the time he still likes using his hands, but occasionally he'll get food on the spoon and into his mouth.
He is so proud of himself. Can you tell?
I got to watch my friends daughter, Skyler, one morning while she went to work for a meeting. Skyler and Xavier did all sorts of fun things like playing in the closet, playing in X's crib, playing in our beach tent, and giggling all morning.
I must say living in East Lansing has not hurt Xavier's social life. He always has someone to play with. We love it!
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
3 comments:
Well, we're glad you're here, too!
Looks like X-man does better than Claire with the spoon. She still prefers her hands. I'll have to post on that soon. We miss you guys! You are so lucky to be back in East Lansing. To quote the sucky band Cinderella - You don't know what you've got 'till its gone - I guess :)
Oh my goodness, I can't believe he can eat with a spoon. He looks like a pro.
Post a Comment