Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Easter

The three amigos dyeing their Easter eggs.
The supervisor: MOM
Our ward held a PJ breakfast and Easter Egg Hunt.  There were at least 500 plastic filled eggs.
Reid didn't need any instruction.  As soon as they said go, he was off picking up eggs as fast as he could go and putting them in his basket. I kid you not, the eggs were all picked up within 5 minutes.  It was probably the quickest egg hunt I've ever witnessed.  These kids meant egg business.
Easter morning:
3 happy bunnies
Reid couldn't contain his excitement for all this sugar before breakfast.
Church will be interesting after a breakfast of candy.

Gavin had a car themed basket which he was stoked about.
Before church  vs.
After church.  And the pic after church wins.  I love the contrast between the rough and tough background of the tree with my dapper little lads posing in their Sunday best. 

We hosted Easter this year and invited a few friends to join us.  Travis and Mary Oringdulph along with their awesome bunch of kiddos, Hayden, Cye, Bryce, and Lena.  Henry also came.
The kids ate at the table while the grown ups ate in the living room.
I got to hold the cutest little baby girl a lot that night.  Hey it's not too often I have girls in the house.
The guys!
It was a small intimate group, but a wonderful and relaxing Sunday evening.

We love being outside and now that Spring has Sprung I took the boys on a nature walk to find signs of Spring.
They brought "trail mix" (snacks) and binoculars to seeks clues that Spring is here.
Grass is sprouting.
Flowers are peeking out of the ground.
More blooming here too.
Buds are growing on the tree branches.
More green.
Bird nests.
Daffodils.  More color.
Leave it to Xavier to find the worms and bugs.
Another change in season and new beginnings.  



0 comments: