A tradition I look forward to each year is helping the boys make Valentine boxes.
Gavin wanted to make a Pokemon character this year named Exploud.
Reid is my little paleantologist in training. Since he loves dinosaurs so much I decided to make him a dinosaur.
Xavier also wanted a Pokemon character named Golbat.
Forks Elementary held its first student and loved one Valentine dance. I had the privilege of escorting these two handsome gentlemen to the dance.
We were able to also enjoy the evening with Josh and his mom Melissa, Alex and his mom Carrie, Ashton, Justin and their mom Gift. It was a fun night filled with lots of running and "dancing". The grown ups mostly talked and the kids mostly played.
Xavier and Aurora- all smiles......Hmmmm....I think they look so cute together....shhhh they're too young for that.
But I did manage to get a couple pictures with my boys. Gavin and I are in the dark!
Xavier and I had a slow dance together. These two boys melt my heart and I am so lucky to be their mom.
We were invited to a fun little toddler Valentine party which we enjoyed as well. We played musical hearts.
There was a totally cute photo booth set up. 3 Heartbreakers striking a pose.
Heart toss with bean bags.
A craft center to make Valentine bags and Valentine necklaces. They also made these cute snack bags that looked like butterflies.
And of course some yummy treats.
Another Valentine tradition is our Valentine family dinner. This year I made a yummy salad, red fruit kabobs, homemade tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.
We all shared the things we love about each other. In the picture the boys wanted to make hearts with their hands. We LOVE these boys oh so much!
0 comments:
Post a Comment