Friday, March 7, 2014

Reid is blessed

We had Reid blessed on February 15th, 2014


I think he looks so handsome in his blessing outfit.  (He's gotten so big so fast that I wasn't able to button the last button on his shirt.  Luckily it was in the back and the vest covered it, so you wouldn't know it)


My three studs!




This was the best picture I could get.  When your husband has church meetings all morning you just do the best you can.  Xavier did a great job getting a pic of me, Gavin, and Reid.   Too bad Reid wasn't smiling in it.

One main theme in Reid's blessing was that he will be outgoing and a missionary to those around him.  He will be a light to those he meets and an example to many.  I feel so lucky to be his mom and I hope I can do my part to help him develop his talents, learn the gospel, and fulfill his roles in this world.

I think he looks so cute looking up in this picture.

Our besties Henry, Saji, and Hank came for this special day, along with the Reid family, and the Bingham family.  It's a little bittersweet that our families weren't here for this occasion, but we are so fortunate to have such great friends that are like family here in Pennsylvania.  We are grateful for their support and love during this happy occasion.


0 comments: