We hosted a fun family friendly New Years Eve bash with a few of our closest friends. (James and Kathryn were visiting us, but they were adventurous and headed into New York to see the ball drop. That is definitely something you do before having kids unless you want to spend $800 to rent a hotel overlooking Times Square where you can avoid the crowd and still be inside where it's warm. Did I mention it was the coldest New Years Eve in the last 6 years. I'm glad we stayed home. Kudos to James and Kathryn for braving the cold and making a once in a lifetime memory.)
So back to our little get together. Henry, Saji, and little Hank came along with Karina and Sebastian. We ordered Chinese food. We hung out, played games, watched the new years countdowns on t.v., and did a little karaoke. The kids loved it! I think daddy won best song/voice award. Karina was definitely the most charismatic on stage. I made a sad attempt at imitating Taylor Swift. Henry was just a member of the audience. Saji sang a fabulous rendition of a song from the Sound of Music.
This was the only picture I had of Tim and Henry together. Sorry guys!
The cutest family ever! (and always the most stylishly dressed)
Our family in 2014. Little Reid was already sleeping. I couldn't believe the boys made it to midnight. Especially since they had played in the snow and gone to a bounce place to jump around for a couple hours. I thought for sure they'd crash long before the ball dropped. They proved me wrong this year.
I love this little dude.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR! The boys had blower fights.
I think Gavin tried every noisemaker and blower out before he found his favorites.
There they go again!
And again!
Me and my ladies! 2013 was such a blessed year. Tim and I went to England, which has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. We welcomed another beautiful and healthy baby boy to our family. We are surrounded by so many friends in Pennsylvania it truly feels like home. Tim has been successful in his job at Mars and they have been good to our family. We have had a healthy year. We have been blessed with the gospel that sustains us and keeps our family close. We are looking forward to 2014 and the new adventures, surprises, and experiences that are headed our way. Cheers to another year of life. May we all live it to the fullest and make each moment count!



0 comments:
Post a Comment