Sunday, May 26, 2013

3rd Annual Father Son Campout

Kenny, Xavier, Enrique, and Gavin all headed out for our church's father son campout to celebrate the restoration of the Aaronic priesthood.  The boys were just a tad bit excited.  Can you tell?

Big smiles from everyone.  Even Tim's ear is smiling in this picture!
They did some fishing this time.

Kenny caught a fish.  This was his first fish he ever caught.
The traditional s'more treat was a big hit!
It was a bit chilly over night and into the early morning hours.  But you'd never know these boys were cold.  They were meant to be outdoors.  Xavier and Gavin are sitting with Peter, Oliver, and Walter.  Another campout and another success.  Then my boys had to head home a little early because X-man had a baseball game.  
As for me, I won't lie, but I definitely was looking forward to some mommy time.  I managed to sneak in some girl time with a friend of mine.  I also got a manicure and pedicure.  And I finally watched Breaking Dawn Part 2.  I know Tim wasn't sad I watched it without him either.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow, what a beautiful place to camp. And your time alone sounds amazing!!!