Sunday, May 26, 2013

2 Little Monkeys Climbing in a Tree

One climbed higher to make room for number 3!

Boy do I love these two monkeys.  I can't tell you the excitement they had when we came home from our ultrasound to announce they'd be getting another brother to add to our crazy, loud, and wild home.


It was not a surprise for me.  I was pretty sure the whole time it was going to be a boy.  Xavier and Gavin also put their money on it being a boy.  Tim on the other hand was certain this time it would be a girl.  Well, the boys and I won this one.  We will be adding another little boy to the mix.  It will be so fun to see what he looks like and how he fits into this dynamic.  I am wayyyyyyyy outnumbered, but having the role as queen of the house isn't too bad of an advantage.  
The ultrasound went great!  He is growing beautifully and everything is developing as it should.  So we got an A+.  Now that many of my worries have been put to rest and I know my little peanut is doing great we can start picking out a name.  That will be the hard part.  I don't really have any list this time around so it's back to square one in the name department.  I plan on having something picked at least a few weeks before I'm due.  When we had Gavin it wasn't until the night before I was induced we picked his name.  This time I hope to be a little more on top of it.  

We sure can't wait to meet our newest little monkey.

0 comments: