What a coincidence. We have the same cupboard and Gracie is in often. Sigh. Great job as always on the party and decorations. Loved the pics from the wedding. You look stunning! Wherever did you get that gorgeous dress? Wish you lived closer so I could borrow it!!!
Thanks Steph. I got the dress from Nordstrom a couple years ago. I wore it to one of TIm's MBA prom events and haven't worn it since. I was glad to get some use out of it again.
Okay I don't know why I didn't notice this so much before, but Gavin looks so blonde to me!! So cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a coincidence. We have the same cupboard and Gracie is in often. Sigh.
Great job as always on the party and decorations.
Loved the pics from the wedding. You look stunning! Wherever did you get that gorgeous dress? Wish you lived closer so I could borrow it!!!
Thanks Steph. I got the dress from Nordstrom a couple years ago. I wore it to one of TIm's MBA prom events and haven't worn it since. I was glad to get some use out of it again.
Okay I don't know why I didn't notice this so much before, but Gavin looks so blonde to me!! So cute!
Post a Comment