Wednesday, March 31, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Fun

I wanted to post about our traditional St. Patrick's Day fun. I kept it simple this year, no leprachaun's, but we did play outside because it was super gorgeous weather. We also had a green themed dinner.



In our house anything that involves the color green is a reason to celebrate!



For dinner I bought a rotisserie chicken and we made wraps. The wrap was of course green, and I added some avocado and green peppers in the shape of clovers. On the side we had green fruit kabobs with honeydew, kiwi, grapes, and apples. Xavier thought it was pretty cool that everything we had was green. I might even try other color themed dinners throughout the year. It was kind of fun.



Our friends, the Miners, invited us over for green desserts. Danielle had an awesome spread and decorations! It was fun to get together since we only have so much time left with all our friends.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

1 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

You're so creative!! I've never done anything like this...I might have to steal your ideas...