I have a lot of pictures to post from our week at Joe and Amy's and our trip to Pennsylvania. Once we are back home I'll post them to the blog. I had to write about one cute thing Xavier's been doing in our hotel room. Most of the time he's a destructicon- touching everything he can and running around like a tornado driving me and Tim bonkers. Who can blame him when the hotel room is just one big bedroom with no toys. The bed (for jumping), lamps, phone (so many buttons), alarm, dresser drawers (sound so cool when opened and slammed shut), and desk chair (who doesn't like to get dizzy?) have been his toys. For him, he can make anything fun. For us, we are going loopy trying to prevent anything from breaking or Xavier from hurting himself.
Back to the cute part....We finally unplugged one of the phones so he could play with it. Yesterday he picked it up and said, "Hello baby brother! How are you doing? Are you coming soon? Okay. Talk to you later. Bye." He's done this many times since and it puts a smile on my face every time. I'm glad he's getting excited for him to come.
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
2 comments:
Ohhhhh...so sweet!
So sweet!! He'll be so excited when he finally gets to meet him!
Post a Comment