The month of February is over and with that comes the close of the mustache competition at Tim's school. I have to say that even though I've always loved Tim's facial hair. It was getting to be a bit much by the end of the month. So what do you think his chances of winning are?
BEFORE
AFTER
The morning that Tim was going to get his picture taken for the voting log he made a last-minute decision to curl the ends up. It doesn't get much better than that.
Who you lookin' at?
The results are not in yet, but I'll post his standing once they give the final awards.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
8 comments:
Oh my gosh, how could he not win?! That is one crazy mustache!!
Wow, that picture of me in the beanie even scares me:(
:})
Love it. Truly worth of a picture on the art of manliness website. :)
Oh my gosh, the mustache smiley face is too much!
My favorite is the one where he looks like a total thug...so opposite of Tim! Funny!!!
I guess you didn't know that I was the 1910 Irish bare knuckles boxing champion.
Post a Comment