The week of Valentine's I was in charge of planning a children's Valentine party for S3. This is what we did! The kids had a lot of fun and we had a great turnout!
We had pizza and salad to eat. Doesn't Brent look excited for his food? I made a "Love Potion" punch that consisted of pink lemonade, raspberry sherbet, and 7 Up. It was a hit.
I also made these little hearts to go on the kids straws. They thought that was pretty cool.
I had a couple crafts for the kids to do, one of which is this butterfly. I also had a dog that was made from hearts too. If the kids weren't into either of those I had a bunch of heart stickers and paper so they could make their own valentine cards.
Yohann and Michela making the dog craft.
Nelina- she is the cutest little thing although I don't think she was too happy that I took her picture.
Here is Nelina's brother, Asher enjoying his cookie. I made a bunch of sugar cookies and frosting dyed pink, red, and purple for the kids to frost their own cookies. We also had some sprinkles and m&m's to top it off.
Keile
Yohann
Xavier and Aiden. Xavier had no interest in the craft or the frosting of the cookies. All he cared about was eating as many of the m&m's he could grab before I cut him off.
Of course, boys will be boys. Who wants to make a craft when there is a cool cart to ride on? The boys played on this thing forever. I'm glad they had fun!
Xavier, Aiden, and Connor (Aiden's little brother)
Xavier and Asher both had blue lollipops and wanted to show me their grins!
I had the kids go on a heart hunt by the student's lockers. They loved racing each other to collect as many hearts as possible.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
1 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! What great ideas!
Post a Comment