Here are the two people I love more than anything. What better way to celebrate than to have a fun family dinner together on Valentine's. I wanted to do something simple and something that would make this day special.
This is the table setting: simple Valentine themed paper plates, napkins, and cups. Adorned by the lovely rose my husband had sitting in our car after our date the night before, and a few candles to set the mood. Xavier loved blowing out the candles and kept saying happy birthday to me.
We drank white grape pomegranate juice. I made a simple spinach, bleu cheese, pecan, and raspberry salad.
I made homemade pizza dough and shaped it into a heart for the occasion. I added all sorts of veggies and ham to the pizza. I also made a mini heart pizza for Xavier knowing he wouldn't eat the veggies on his pizza.
Last but not least some cookies for dessert.
I enjoyed making this day special for my family. I hope they know I don't just love them today, but every day! Hugs and kisses. xoxoxoxo
How to Make Jello Worms for Halloween
1 day ago
3 comments:
We know:) Love you<3
So sweet! Bauer always thinks it's someone's birthday when candles are invovled, too.
You have been busy! We do a family Valentine dinner too, love the tradition!
Post a Comment