Tim took the day off of work Friday so we could start moving stuff over to our new townhouse. With the help of John we were able to get all the upstairs bedroom furniture moved over. Dave and James came over later in the day to help us with all the other small items. Sunday before church Tim brought all our books and the rest of our kitchen items over. So other than our living room furniture everything is now at our new place. Tim and I feel like we've been hit by a truck we are so tired and worn out. But we are happy to be in a clean townhouse where we can run the air conditioner. We haven't come across any major problems thank goodness.
Monday they are supposed to be painting and carpeting and Tuesday the movers should be bringing our living room furniture over. Then I can begin to unpack everything on the main level again.
My goal is to be done by the end of the week. We'll see how it goes.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! to everyone who has helped us with both of these moves. It was a huge help and we couldn't have done it without you all.
The best part about this whole thing is that we did it now and not right before Tim's MBA program started. What a blessing. I couldn't imagine Tim having the stress of the MBA curriculum and a disaster of a move all at once.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
4 comments:
Done by the end of the week? I hope you don't mean completely unpacked?! You are super ambitious! I'm glad things are going much better this time around and that you have Tim's family there to help out so much...I have to say thanks to everyone too for helping my little sis!!!
Thank goodness they gave you a new unit!
Ok so I think my goal is a little ambitious, but things are coming along pretty good. Thanks Alicia for bringing me back to reality. I'll post pictures when it's all done.
I'm so glad that you're in a new place and it sounds like everything's going good now. Did you get everything unpacked yet?
Post a Comment