Since I'm so far behind with my blogging I decided to put together a slideshow of pictures. It has pictures of a bunch of things we've done this past month.
It was so good to talk to you the otehr day. I can't believe all the things you have fit into your month, besides the two moves! Xavier is getting so big. He has the BEST smile. Oh, I miss you!
cute blog guys! we had soo much fun with you on sunday!!! we have to get together more before we go, and after! thanks again for watching sally, george, and meghan lol!!!(brae's fish!)i know, totally random names huh?!
We had a blast on Sunday too. We'll definitely have to get together lots. We're glad to watch the fish. Xavier will be extra glad! I still need your blog address
thanks. I like that slide show you put together. yeah a day at the lake would be awesome! we are going to be camping in ludington with jeff's parent's the weekend of the 4th if you don't already have plans you should come out there one day.
4 comments:
It was so good to talk to you the otehr day. I can't believe all the things you have fit into your month, besides the two moves! Xavier is getting so big. He has the BEST smile. Oh, I miss you!
cute blog guys! we had soo much fun with you on sunday!!! we have to get together more before we go, and after! thanks again for watching sally, george, and meghan lol!!!(brae's fish!)i know, totally random names huh?!
We had a blast on Sunday too. We'll definitely have to get together lots. We're glad to watch the fish. Xavier will be extra glad! I still need your blog address
thanks. I like that slide show you put together. yeah a day at the lake would be awesome! we are going to be camping in ludington with jeff's parent's the weekend of the 4th if you don't already have plans you should come out there one day.
Post a Comment