



We went to a Detroit Tigers game on Friday. As we were driving into the city a black cloud loomed over the tall buildings. Chances of rain were looking to be unavoidable. Sure enough, the closer we got to Tigers Stadium the rain began to fall. It poured!! We weren't about to turn around and go home after a 2 hour trek. So we waited it out in the car hoping it would pass quickly. After a good 1/2 hour of rain the clouds cleared and we were able to go to dinner. We met some friends in Greektown to eat some gourmet pizza at Pizza Popoulis before the game. Then we headed to the ball game. I thought for sure I'd be walking the stadium the entire time. I was pleasantly surprised. Xavier LOVED it! He even learned a new word- T-I-G-E-R. He kept pointing to the tigers on the scoreboard shouting Tiger! Tiger! Thankfully I got to sit in the stands the entire game. After the game- which the Tigers won- they had fireworks. Xavier was scared at first, but after Tim put his hands over Xavier's ears X-man was able to sit and enjoy the bright lights.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
5 comments:
It looked like you guys had lots of fun...Xavier looked so cute in his Tiger's outfit. We can't wait to take Kam to that kind of stuff.
Oh, and I love your new background for the blog...very cute:)
Wow, that was great that all three of you sat and watched the game!
Fun! I am hoping Skyler will enjoy fireworks this weekend!
love the new pictures! Seems like you had a good time at the game.
Post a Comment