With March Madness now upon us I have to give a shout out to good old Michigan State! Go green go white! Let the games begin. Hopefully my bracket choices prove better than last years choices. Unfortunately I only have state making it the first 2 rounds. Sorry MSU. I chose North Carolina to win it all. I guess only time will tell if I'm right.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
5 comments:
I just found out that Matt procrastinated so long that we missed filling them out! From now on, just send the stuff to me...
Oh, and GO STATE!
Go green! Glad to see you've joined the blogging world. Hopefully we see you soon---we need to go the temple. Maybe we can plan to meet for some grub afterwards.
May I begin by saying that I do not follow the teams throughout the season at all and make my picks solely on the name and how I feel abou the school generally. (I also now grant permission to laugh) I picked Gonzaga all the way. I doubt that your bracket could be as bad as mine.
We are watching the State/Pitt game right now! Go state! And thanks for inviting us to your bracket comp...
Post a Comment