Friday, March 14, 2008

I have joined the blogging world

So I have finally set up a blog. Yeah, I know what you are all thinking. It's about time! I guess I'm just a little slow to jump on the technology bandwagon. But my sister Alicia finally inspired me to hop to it and just do it. It is such an easy way to keep everyone in the loop that is interested in knowing what is going on in our lives. So I hope you enjoy hearing about our fun adventures with the x-man. Keep in touch everyone. We love you all.

Ashley

5 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Resistance is futile.
I'm so glad that you have a blog now!

KVB said...

Welcome to the wide world of blogging. For your enjoyment I have posted a link to the world of Mormon blogging weirdnedd. LDSBlogs.org There are a few good posts, but if you are interested in reading some odd ideas that members have. Also, Aubrey, where did you get that great line 'resistance is futile.'? It sounds so familiar ;)

Kendra said...

Hello!!! I am so happy you are blogging now! I never could remember if we told you ours-I stunk at sending out an email, I don't think I ever did! So anyway, ours is loveslaughsandlavender.blogspot.com. I am so excited! We need to chat for real more too, I promise to try and be better-but this is especially fun for the pics!! Congrats on the walking-you'll be having lots of fun now:)

Aubreydoll said...

That line is something that Matt says all the time, but I can't quite put my finger on where he got it from...

The Richardson Clan said...

Kendra-
I didn't know you guys had a blog. Cool, now I can check it all the time. And yes, we need to chat more on the phone. How are Ronan and Porter. Ronan's pics are so cute. They are on our fridge.