Friday, March 21, 2008

Amateur

So I am such an amateur at this blogging thing. Does anyone have any tips on how to add videos, music, etc. I could use any tips or tricks from the experts.

4 comments:

The Lindsays said...

To upload pictures just use the icon to the right of the picture icon when writing a new post, that allows you to upload your video straight from your computer to your blog. I did my music playlist using www.playlist.com. It's free and super easy to figure out. For slide shows I use www.slide.com but you can also use smilebox.com. I hope this helps. Call me if it doesn't and I can walk you through it. Once you have time to sit down and mess around with things you'll figure it out pretty easy. If I could, I'm sure you can?! I love that you're blogging!!!
Alicia

The Richardson Clan said...

Sweet! I think I'm going to get addicted to this blogging thing. Thanks for the tips.

Linz said...

I upload videos through Google. Once it's been uploaded there, you can copy and paste the html of the video right into a blog post. Usually I make my videos into a Windows media player file before uploading them into Google. There may be easier ways, but I find this pretty easy.

Welcome to the blog world!

Sarah said...

Looks like you are doing great! Blogger lets you add videos now just by clicking on the film icon when you are making a post, just like adding pictures. That's much easier than using Google, but it looks like you may have already figured that out. I just put another post on ours, check it out at: adamsfamile.blogspot.com
Keep checking for pictures of our little man soon to be born.
Welcome to the blogging community! We are so glad to see you here!