Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter







We had a fabulous Easter this year. Xavier got a duck easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa Schiffman. I decided I would return the one we got him, since Xavier loved the duck basket so much. He also got a duck from my parents that sings the chicken dance. That was also a hit. He's figured out how to press the button so it will sing the song to him.
We went up to Tim's parents for the day. All of Tim's family was there. Forest and Bennett were also able to come for the famous Richardson easter egg hunt. This year was a little worrisome because we got a ton of snow Friday night. But it turned out to be a beautiful sunny day. Jen brought a little kiddy pool for the 2 year and under crowd. She filled it with eggs and stuffed animals. Xavier had a blast sitting in the middle of all the cool eggs and animals.
Xavier also ate his first piece of candy. I wasn't too fond of the idea, but daddy just had to sneak him a piece. We got a couple of cute pictures with some pink drool coming down his mouth.
Grandma Richardson made a yummy ham and potatoes and everyone brought sides to go along with the meal. Needless to say we ate too much, had a lot of fun, and enjoyed being together as a family.

4 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

He looks so cute sitting in that pool! Looks like a really fun day!

The Lindsays said...

Cute pictures...and what a great idea the pool was. I'm glad to hear you had such a fun Easter. It was great talking to you the other day too. I miss you!
Alicia ;-)

Kendra said...

Super cute easter pics! I love them! Xman seems to love the easter eggs!I'm so excited you are blogging now, It makes it so much easier to see the everyday goings on, and not miss you guys so much!! Even though, there's really no stopping that totally:)Hey the website I got the cute template is matiekay.blogspot.com. There are some really cute ones! Although, I really like the one you chose right now! It's elegant, yet fun and cute! miss you tons!
Kendra

KVB said...

Those are adorable pictures! I can't believe how big he is getting! I am excited your blogging, it'll be nice to stay caught up on what's going on in your crazy lives.
(Hope)