Sunday, January 24, 2016

Mother's Day with my 3 Sons

I sure am lucky to be surrounded by these fellas!  What more could a lady ask for?  These 3 boys plus the biggest boy of all have my whole heart for their whole lives.  They help me to be better and do better each day.  They teach me so much about loving the little things and being happy in each moment every day.  I am grateful to be their mom.  Many days I don't even feel like I deserve these precious little men to raise, but I'm grateful they are mine.

They surprised me with breakfast in bed- a heart donut, a cookie, yogurt with strawberries, and a banana.  
My favorite part is seeing the cute cards they create for me.  
Awww!! They sure know how to make me feel special.
And guess who got the cookie?  As a mom, sharing is caring and shown each and every day, even Mother's day.

0 comments: