Tuesday, November 11, 2014

First day of second grade

My X-man is a second grader.  Wait! What?  When did that happen?  It seems like yesterday I was dropping him off to pre-school and he was giving me one of his energetic hugs and rushing into the classroom to see all of his friends.  Now he seems so much older.  Whoa!  


He still has such a passion for learning!  As of right now he still wants to study and save sharks when he grows up. 
This is his stud pose, at least that's what I call it.
Waiting at the bus stop with Justin, Gianna, and Sofia.
And he's off.  My boy who is ready to save the world!  His big ideas and big dreams make me smile each day he climbs aboard that bus.  There is so much promise in those big blues of his.
I made him a "sub" sandwich for his first day of school lunch.
After school Xavier and Gavin made an obstacle course for their scooters.  What will they come up with next?  

0 comments: