Tim traveled quite a bit this fall. The best trip was to England. I was a little jealous because I wasn't able to go too. I did contemplate trying to fit myself in his suitcase and realized, that was nowhere near possible. {It was worth hoping.}
Windsor Castle
Usually when Tim travels it's almost all business from the moment he wakes up until sometimes 9 or 10 at night. This trip was nice because they fit in some sightseeing as well.
Guard. Always so serious.
English phone booth.
The shortest road in England. In America we call that an alley.
Public transportation. Pretty much the same anywhere. Crowded, stinky, and did I mention crowded?
M & M's England style.
The dashing Sir Peanut.
Looking sharp Blue.
Iconic double decker bus.
Big Ben
{Big Ben is the common name for the Clock Tower at the Palace of Westminster in London. This is where the Parliament meets.}
A view from the London Eye.
Tim had a great time visiting a part of the world he hasn't traveled before. Being away from his family isn't easy, but it's nice to have a trip like this every once in a while.















0 comments:
Post a Comment