Thursday, September 6, 2012

Donadieu Crew Visit

The Donadieu Crew came to visit us for the last two weeks of the summer!  We had a fabulous time.  Unfortunately I was kind of lame this time and only got a couple pictures, but we had so much fun.    Having 5 boys in the house was pure craziness, but a crazy that I love!  

 We visited the Jersey Shore.  Gavin and Ronan played in the sand for hours, while Porter and Xavier chased the waves.  Little Miles was completely happy sitting under the umbrella in the cool shade.  The picture above is classic Gavin, eating while he's playing.  I hope he got more chip than sand.

It wouldn't be a trip to the beach without our sand art.  Gavin was a crab this time.
 We also visited Promised Land State Park where the little ones played on the beach and in the lake.  Xavier, Porter, Tim and Noah all went out on a boat to fish for the first time!  Doesn't the picture above remind you of the Andy Griffith show?  
 Let the fishing begin!
 Quality time together.
They didn't catch fish, but they did catch a tree branch of some sort and a little jelly fish.  Why there were mini jelly fish in the lake I have no idea.

We also made a trip to the Philadelphia Zoo, ate at some yummy restaurants, played at the park, watched movies, stayed up late chatting, and Kendra and I got some girl time crafting.  The house feels so quiet now that they are gone.  We will certainly remember all the wonderful things we did together to end the summer with a bang!

0 comments: