Our last couple days came faster than I hoped. It was so wonderful spending so much time with my family, but I hate that it has to end so soon. We did, however go out with a BANG! We ventured to Park City and got to ride on the Alpine Slides. This was something we never did as kids and I'm so glad Tim and I could take Xavier and Gavin up here. They even had a new ride called the Alpine Coaster that is on a rail.
The girls: Kendra, Alicia, Alana, me, Ally. Alana and her family live in California, but they decided to drive to Utah to see us the last two days we were there. It was crazy of them to drive such a long way to see us for such a short time, but it was great to have all us girls together again. We all have such different personalities, but we are still sisters and we are rarely in the same place at the same time. This was definitely a momentous time. All of us girls went on the Alpine Slide together. We rode on the lift together and rode down the slides. Ally and I rode down the slower lane being the more nervous and cautious of the group. The old sisters rode down the fast lanes. It was great being on a big slide and riding down the mountain.
Ally and I rode on the Alpine Coaster together. The guy that gave us instructions made us both nervous that we would be going so fast that we were a little nervous at the beginning. As we began our decent all our fears washed away and Ally just pushed full force down the track. We were twisting and turning and not once did Ally put the brakes on. We were screaming and laughing and tears were coming down my face, but we had a great time. Out of the two, this was by far more fun and the chances of falling out were zero. So we went full speed ahead until the finish line. I will say right towards the end I did scream for Ally to slow down, but she didn't. Funny thing was that Ally was more nervous about it than me at the beginning and she just let it fly. Fear conquered.
Xavier and daddy. I definitely didn't have to worry about Xavier being scared. He loved every minute of it.

After our fun in Park City, Tim, Eric, Ally and I went to see a REAL soccer game. This was our first experience with a professional soccer game and it did not disappoint. Well there was actually one disappointment....One Republic was supposed to play a post-game concert and it got rescheduled for another day. I was really looking forward to seeing them.
Super Simple Easel Activities For PreK
1 day ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment