Tuesday, August 10, 2010

1 month

1 Month Old

My baby is one month old! He is my angel boy.
Here are his stats:
11 lbs. 4 oz.
22 1/2 inches long

He has started to smile and coo a little bit.
He loves his play yard and seems to be most verbal when he's playing on it.
He still sleeps a lot, but when he is awake he is a content little baby.
He seems to be a quiet little fella that just sits back and soaks it all in.
He loves to take baths and pretty much screams his head off every time I take him out of the water.
He seems to be a sensitive little guy too. If Xavier bumps him the tears start to fall and the screams make it known he did not like it.

We love our little Gavin and look forward to what month two will bring....hopefully more sleep at night and lots more smiles.

3 comments:

The Lindsays said...

Ohhh...I just want to squeeze him! He's so stinkin' cute!

Aubreydoll said...

He sounds like a sweet little angel! I'm aching to hold him, when are you coming back??

Phill and Tiffany said...

I can't believe it has already been a month! Time has really flown by.